About John Gugliada - Principal, Parallel Partner, Inc.
I have been helping companies grow and succeed through new business development since 1996. I work with companies in the U.S. and around the world and speak, read, and write Italian.
- Grew business by US$10 million in just 24 months by introducing new products, forging relationships, and instituting sales automation.
- Increased sales 10% for 6 years in a row and reached $5M in sales in 2.5 years by opening international markets and deepening penetration.
- Doubled margins to 40%, increased sales by $15M, grew capacity by 300%, reduced overhead 70%, improved turnaround time by 60%, and delivered 100% fulfillment for first time.
- Worked for multiple companies with annual revenue of $50 million to $100 million.
Companies I Have Sold Product Into:
- JC Penney
- Neiman Marcus
- Sam’s Club (U.S. and International)
- Sports Authority
- Wal-Mart (U.S. and International)
- The Colibri Group; Executive VP Business Development Consultant; industry: men’s accessories and jewelry
- Preco; President/Turnaround Consultant; industry: novelty goods
- Speidel; Sales and Operations Vice-President; industry: watches
- T. Sardelli & Sons; Business Development Executive Vice President; industry: manufacturing
- Citigold; Sales and Product Development Vice President; industry: jewelry
Organizations I Participate In:
- Brown University; Entrepreneurial Program
- Heads Up; cultural non-profit; Board of Directors
- Italian American Chamber of Commerce; speaker and business development
- Johnson & Wales University; Small Business Development Center; Lead Facilitator, CEO Forums
- Small Business Administration (SBA); Economic Summit; Education & Workforce Committee
- Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE); Government Advocacy Committee